donate.alfred.vip

I'll Be Compiling Lists & Sending Out Letters To Churches To Stir Up The People To Fight Against Vax Mandates, Lockdowns & Human Rights Abuse In The Name Of Fighting COVID-19 : Alfred's Diary : Get To Know Me - 25/09/2021

 Dear Diary,

   I'll be spending a good portion of today compiling lists of the contact details of various Churches, Mosques, Non - Profit Organizations, Political Organizations, Businesses, & other organizations around the world to stir up the people to fight against Vax Mandates, Lockdowns & Human Rights Abuse In The Name Of Curbing The Spread.

   I'll begin bombarding every organization in the world with the truth on everything COVID-19, the Vax, and the New World Order.

   I'll be pouring it on and give no organization no time to rest. I'll make them restless. I'll set their feet on fire by the power of the Holy Ghost. I'll set their hearts ablaze by the power of the Holy Ghost.

   Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! 

   Praise Be To God On High. Hallelujah! 

   You should do the same. 

   Future generations would wonder why you did nothing if you don't do something to fight against the scam called "Curb The Spread" which is only for the control of Humanity by a few who want to lead a New World Order.