donate.alfred.vip

I'll Be Creating & Posting Video Games For Free : Alfred's Diary : Get To Know Me - 25/09/2021 - Entry Two

 Dear Diary,

   Learning how to make video games has been quite a journey.

   It's a journey I'm still on.

   Anyway, rather than wait till I know everything in the world about making video games I would make and publish video games with what I know.

   I'll design, create & post downloadable mini games for free: Games that push the gospel or at least represent & propagate Christian concepts, ideas, and messages through the games.

   Naturally, I'll have to just jump in and be a business man not an artist by just registering a company and hiring people to make games that would promote a Christian message. Although I'll have to give the games away for free and get revenue from somewhere else.


   One step at a time but the time is short.