donate.alfred.vip

Putting Out Something Everyday Whether It's Crap Or Not : Alfred's Diary : Get To Know Me - 18/09/2021

 Dear Diary

   I have to train myself to put out something everyday whether I think it's crap or not.

   At the same time I have to not put out crap. 

   Those two goals don't have to work against each other.

   I have to train myself and develop my skills in every art form I'm involved with to the point that anything I put out would be great and people would enjoy it.  

   I have to plan my time such that within short fixed time frames I can create stuff that is not wack and that people would love. 

   The quality of work I produce within such fixed time frames must improve such that I would soon be creating masterpieces in time frames it takes other creators to get their pencils sharpened.