donate.alfred.vip

God's Timing & My Falling Short Of God's Timing For The "Winter Is Coming" Album : Alfred's Diary - 4th March 2022

 Dear Diary,

   I just submitted a new album to stores called "Winter Is Coming."

  This album was supposed to be released in January this year but I didn't work as hard as I could. I ended up making a lot of other singles and songs for other albums as well that have not yet been released.

   The "Winter Is Coming" album ended up being finished in February. All that remained was just adjusting the volumes of tracks but I put it off.

   All that time, time was going and there are a lot of things God wanted me to say to the church and to the world through the music but I wasn't determined enough regarding God's timing as I should have been. I should be and from now on would be completely serious about God's timing of when projects should be released.

   Now that there's the war situation between Russia and Ukraine and the coming ripple effects; I can totally see why God wanted me to put out the "Winter Is Coming" album in January.

   When you listen for your self, you would see for yourself. People would have been prepared.

   There are instances like this where God wanted me to put out a book or something and some global event happens and I'm like if I did what God wanted me to do and the whole world got it, certain tragedies or events would have been averted or the situation might have even improved rather than deteriorated. 

   I need to take every single thing God tells me to do very seriously and put my 100% into it.